Friday, December 4, 2015

Such is Life

So it's Friday. Wednesday night was rough. I must've been on my period because I was super grouchy and uncomfortable. Elizabeth was at work and was like," I hope you're cleaning," which I normally don't mind cleaning - in fact I quite enjoy it - but for whatever reason I wasn't feeling it. But I did it you know and just got more and more irritated as Parker was getting into things and... It's hard to clean a bathroom with nasty chemicals when you have a two year old roaming the house.

So then I got all frustrated and angry. Everything was getting on my nerves; my clothes, Parker, water, Elizabeth. I mean nothing terrible happened. But I feel bad when I let myself get mean with Parker because it's not her fault. She doesn't deserve an angry father.

So we got the house nice for when Patty arrived. I put Parker to sleep and just hid out in her room until I joined Elizabeth on the couch to sleep. But of course I couldn't sleep because I was stressed out and uncomfortable. But it was nice I didn't work in the morning on one hand because I got to sleep for like 12 hours.

I kinda wish I had worked in the morning instead because then I could've had dinner with Parker and Patty at Pizza Beach and spent the night in the city with the girls - they stayed at the Hilton Marriott. But really I needed the sleep. But again I missed out on time with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment