Friday, December 11, 2015

Troubles with Troubles

The weekend went well though it was tiring. But the restaurant hasn't been crazy busy.

Found out on Wednesday that I misplaced my wallet. Might not be able to go on vacation because my  ID was in there along with rent money and all my other important things. It should be somewhere around the house because the last time I had it was at home. Elizabeth had it last I think so I guess she  put it somewhere. Maybe Parker threw it away but I looked in the trash of the last few days. Ordered a new ID but it might not come in time. I still have some hope. Would rather be prepared for the worst and accept the best.

That really has me down the last couple days. Maybe more than it should. I guess a positive attitude won't hurt anything. But that's really not me.

Been having a bad time with our work schedules. Been really late for work a couple days. Grateful to work for a couple patient, hard working and understanding guys.

Got a nice surprise package from Gram on Monday. Had a cute dancing Santa bear that Parker loved. Unfortunely it died after she played with it for 5 minutes. It was a good 5 minutes though. Thought it was just the batteries but I guess there's a bad connection in there somewhere. It came back to life one time - enough for Elizabeth to see it. It plays "Santa Baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment